It is a little as if, to the unconscious described by psychoanalysts, we add a clock: a cycle of a little less than 8 and a half years that beats the measure and whose knowledge allows us to evaluate the probability of resurgences of the past buried in the unconscious or exacerbated by a periodic phenomenon.
The Clock of the Unconscious Clock regroups several closely interdependent parts :
- “Returns of the Past” follow a defined logic. The “Return Theory”, the mother of several applications which result from it, indicates that a past event which has marked the collective unconscious can be relived at a multiple of 3085 days (a little less than 8 and a half years) to + or – 2 years. At the time of this return it can give rise to an event similar or contrary to the original event. The most frequent recurrence is 3 times the basic periodicity = about 25 years.
Example: The Return of the fall of the Berlin Wall (November 1989) and the disintegration of the USSR began 25 years later in 2014: Ukraine, multiple intimidations, international reaffirmation of Russia even in wars of an international character (in reaction to the initial event of disintegration of the USSR).
- The “War Cycle” (also called “Return Cycle of Wars”) is an application of the “Return Theory”. It is a periodic phenomenon with the same periodicity as the “Return Theory”. It has an absolute anchorage in time. Its T0 is that of the outbreak of the First World War. It is a phenomenon that periodically amplifies violence and conflicts to the point of being able to transform them into war or escalation when there is already a war. Combined with a method of identifying recurrent or habitual conflicts, it can allow for war predictions that have been verified.
- Modeling the outbreak of wars. To be able to integrate the observed data in a coherent explanation, it was necessary to propose a model of the outbreak of wars which is described in the part “Cycle of wars” of this site.
- Relative analysis is used in exceptional cases to understand, following an exceptional event, the unconscious motivations that may allow us to understand the unconscious behavior following the trauma of this exceptional event (example: September 11, 2001).
- The parallelism of History is for the moment limited to a disturbing example that has been described in a book but is not yet described on this site
What user applications could be made of the Clock of the Unconscious?
The most striking application concerns war predictions made using the “War Cycle” and an adapted methodology derived from the modeling of war outbreaks.
Predict, in a rough way, a war before the slightest forerunner incident?
Science-Fiction ? No, this will not give you the exact date of these expected events but a period of time during which the event is likely to occur. A predictable event is never certain but simply has a probability.
These concepts, which are explained here, should be considered as a complement to classical methods.
Refer to the page Forecasting for some examples of forecasting.
October 11, 2020 – French to English translation on October 18, 2020